Sunday, October 3, 2010

Some more craps - The End

I wish I can write everything here. Just spit it all out you know.
The ugly truth.
But i can't, because I'm scared.

Hm. It's not really ugly though. But with the aid of a somewhat twisted delusional mind and an unstable mood like a volcano just waiting to explode, it looks ugly.

Anyway, I just want to apologize to you. For hurting your feelings, because i know i did. It hurt me too. You might not believe this though. In fact i thought about it almost everyday.
It's a burden to think about it.
I'm tired and i know you're tired too. So, why not we just end it all?
Easier.For all of us.
In the end all i wanted is for you to treat me as a friend. Is that so hard?
I don't want more than that. Just a fucking friend that i can hang out and be me without having to pretend. I want the guilt to disappear.
I guess itu pun tak boleh juga.

I know it's gonna end like that. It always did.
The same ending, over and over again.
I don't want to lose you, really.
Then again, just like a friend of mine said life is already sad as it is. I have problems and trust me you're gonna be better, a lot better with someone else.
You might think you know me well, but trust me you don't.

It's over.to something that hasn't even started yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment