Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Strings

Hehehe...ok actually it refers to my guitar. I've been practising quite a lot lately.
My fingers are rather ugly now but anyways i manage to play a few songs without any mistake. Nah...not the difficult ones just the easy and for beginners songs.

Tada...my superlovely guitar who is always there for me.

I used to play once but i stopped because i left it at home to study in Kolej MARA Banting (KMB) but a couple of weeks before i brought it along (uuuu...my precious guitar. Ily ily ily...!) and started to play almost everyday. After long days of suffering for my fingers (kesian my fingers) i can play Gee-Wonder Girls acoustic version now and birthday song. Thanks to this guy for the tutorials.:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6u4Y3CHMfw

So, right now i'm currently practising Extreme- More than words tabs which is not so bad. But my fingers need stretching a lot because they're kinda short i guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment