Saturday, October 16, 2010

No#

1#
I wonder what i'm supposed to express in here.
Man i'm bored.

2#
Oh!

3#
Salam Ummu! Just in case you're reading this, please know that you're kinda awesome as our class's naqibah. I'm glad to have you in usrah. Yeay! Bila nak ada kelas bahasa arab lagi?
I've forgotten a lot of the words already.

4#
Diaphanous : so thin as to transmit light
Obtuse: angle between 90 to 180, slow to learn
Obstinate : stubborn
Refulgent : radiating

These are the words that i had learnt from Iyas. He knew it from Graduate Record Examination and these not-so-well-known-words are dominating the questions. Damn! I hope he'll pass it without too much headache. Goodluck Iyas. He's a smart ass i'm sure he can do it.

5#
I'm going to a saloon tomorrow. Yeay!
Gonna relax my hair and cut a bit.

6#
Dear darkly daft diarrheic daredevil dodo drives damn daringly dangerous. Dang!

7#
Gonna stop here and sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment