Friday, February 17, 2012

My first post after a long dot

Here I am back again in my blog.

I checked on all the posts that i've put up here in my blog, and realized that almost all of it contained non-stop complaining, yet there were still people who read and give supports albeit the fact that they may have been depressing to read.
How could I not realize it, all of this while I was searching for this so-called true friends, I have had them already right under my big nose. If I had only looked closer.

The world worked in such an unfriendly and unparalleled way, that it chose the loss of priceless and valuable friends as an object lesson to awake me from my long self-delusions.
Why didn't I realize it earlier?
Yet, there I was mumbling of how I wasn't being myself and that I was hiding from the rest of the world, while the fact was that it had been me all along.
Somehow, everything little things that i'm mentioning right now sound so shallow. So fucking shallow.

Thank you Leana, Aiman, Azrul, Zahid, Ron, Crayon, H, anonymous and other writers who commented on my blogs. I'm sorry i hadn't been able to appreciate your presence.
Thank you so much for the companionship. You may have left this blog already, but even so please know i'm always grateful for your ever honest concern.

p/s: if you're reading this, how about coming to my house over this summer? i'll treat you guys for something delicious lol. seriously.

6 comments:

  1. DAYANA you can come over to my place with Adila so we can watch Sherlock using the projector on my wall! (agenda tersendiri, tak guna punya kawan ;p) hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha sure that'd be awesome..uh in fact i'm planning to buy the whole series tooxD btw uhh where did you get a projector?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's even better! N projector? Dad's. Saw him use it in his room to watch tennis & I thought I'd turn my room into a mini cinema for a couple of weeks heee.

      Delete
  3. haha when you say aiman are you referring to me? please say yes. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes is there any other aiman lol.. Btw are you going back to malaysia nnt masa summer ke?:DD

    ReplyDelete