Friday, July 8, 2011

Forever and Ever

I'm depressed thinking about my future. And so i've composed (cewahh..) a depressing song. If you're wondering what the song is about, when you read the title you'll know.

Forever Alone

Intro: Em Am

Em
I'm gonna be forever alone
Am
Gazing through the hazy windows
G
Waiting for someone to come

Em
So many lonely nights spent
Am
With the dimmed stars on my side
G
And I sigh

C
Forever alone
D Em
Forever alone
Am D7
Forever alone
Em
Forever alone....

I know i'm being ridiculously ridiculous, but after what i've been through i can't help feeling like this.
Maybe i tried too hard. Maybe i should just follow the flow.
Maybe i should just forget about all this complicated relationship stuffs, study, work and become rich, find myself an ideal husband and just get married je terus when i'm 27.

2 comments:

  1. Hn, kalau kau google 'forever alone' akan jumpa meme yg amatlah popular :p (maaf kalau rude).

    Btw, aku would've sembang dgn kau lebih aritu but boss kau (auntie tu boss kah?) macam scary. Takut kene marah, makanya aku segan =_=' so, yeah.

    Since tellin ppl to feel better soon has no effect and might even aggravate things, I wish you to not feel blue too often. To quote Noah & The Whale; L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N (lagu awesome).

    ReplyDelete