Thursday, October 23, 2014

Why Not?

Sometimes I don't feel like living, but that doesn't mean I want to die either.
I read this quote that I read in this dude's Facebook favorite quotation

"Before you try dying, try living."

So before I die at least I want to contribute something to the society, ya know.

I think I have talents in acting and writing.
Reason:
I won first place in an acting competition when I was young and my teacher said I was good at acting.
My mom said I have an interesting blog and I always get high marks for essays when it comes to fiction.
And I believe human beings have an infinite amount of potential to do everything they want. The only barrier is that those are hidden behind the laziness and lack of willingness.

So I've decided that I want to become a GREAT doctor and a part-time writer as well. Such a waste to have developed a complicated and interesting wonderland in my head, yet unable to share it with the world. HAHAHA

My sister is an artist and my mom is a novelist.
I have connections to both worlds which I think will be enormously favorable for me to venture in and step forward.

So InsyaAllah with God's will, I'll become one with talents and hard work. Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment