Monday, February 15, 2010

The Silent Mind

I'm listening to Electric Feel.

Yesterday i played at the beach. It was a nice day, not too sunny or too cloudy like it was gonna rain, yet a bit windy i suppose. I walked along the shore, enjoying the heart-sinking view of the sea by every step i took. My right leg moved forward slowly followed by my left leg alternately until i found the right spot to stop.
I sat down on the brownish sand, mixed together with some small fragments of shells. Pink and white.
The waves came and go, made it refreshing for my bare legs to feel. The wind brushed softly against my face. I stared at the sky. An empty stare.
Sometimes, i tried not to think too much yet ironically that was what I ended up doing. I thought of how not to think too much and came up with ways which obviously required thinking.
I don't know. I always wonder how an empty mind really felt like.
Even it was empty, it was not always completely silent.

The song already stopped playing.

By the way, the previous post was an utter nonsense.

5 comments:

  1. Yeah, I always try to NOT think when I'm in the bus to college. Stupid really cuz it's impossible. =.= Still, I found that if you think of the colour white and '.......' that's as close to an 'empty mind' as you can get. It'll only last a sec or two before the word 'white' starts appearing in my head :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah haha totally. white seems cool..i always imagined it to be black tho.like the tv screen. so u cant really see the word black.lol. i seriously think maybe our minds do have a mind of their own..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! That's brilliant actually. Think of black space so that the word 'black' can't show up. But somehow I think i'd think of 'black' in white so it'd come out =.= *sighh* FUTILE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If thinking about how not to think require a lot of thing. how bout thinking about what to think. :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Did you somehow make all the options of this site on your own or you got professional help?

    ReplyDelete