Saturday, November 21, 2009

Love just sucks!

I kinda dislike being in love. I mean towards the opposite sex...(my love for my family is infinity and will never end)
because when i'm in love every space of my mind will be occupied by him. which just sucks a lot!
It just makes me so freaking angry because i couldn't get rid of him.
And my exam is so near and i need to freaking focus on my studies and
i just couldn't! Shit betol!

Why do this kind of thing happens?
That's why I usually just have crushes, flirt with many people but I avoid to really falling in love and being emotionally attached to someone..although people say love is wonderful, and brings happiness yada3.
Yeap its true though and but somehow you just couldn't control falling in love with that particular guy or girl.lol. Haih.
Stress! Aaaarggghhh...!

Gonna do my assignments now.
Seriously needs help=.=

thanx for reading tho.:)

5 comments:

  1. hahaha...
    just let it be. and do focus on things u want to do. gonna be hard, but if u just hold it, u will be in that situation for a long term. do sumthin bout it, means not moving backward, but go for it.


    do u get me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can only see a solution for this problem of yours...
    ...
    wait for it...
    ...
    ...
    wait for it...
    ...
    ...

    PUT A BLOODY BULLET BETWEEN YOUR EYES...

    hope it helps though...
    lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, good luck! :D Exams in 2 weeks aite.

    Love huh? I've no idea what that's like. This kind of love I mean ehe. ~ . ~ So, NO COMMENT. Gomen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. azrul: haha yeah.but dont relly get it tho.
    hmm...
    wehh aiman i wanna focus, not die la.lol
    leana: hehe sokay ohh..yeah the exam cuak btol.

    ReplyDelete